Archie Adams Admin replied

486 weeks ago

Well shit it's been a while since I last updated. Quite a lot has happened (good and bad) since we got back from Vegas and 2.4 dropped. Once again coil has taken its toll on our raid groups from having to replace/rearrange people, all the drama that comes with it, and all the ragequitting, etc. It's nothing new really, we see people come and go all the time but it still hurts to see people leave who have always just been there. Somehow we just manage to move on. For me personally I've gone through a lot of shit in the last few months (including a trip to the ER) but I'm still hanging in there because I have an obligation to this FC. Everyone's free to do what's in their best interest whether it means staying in this FC or not. Amidst all the adversity and late raid nights the majority of our raid groups have cleared t13. It's been a long hard road for everyone but somehow we made it. I hope we can keep up this tenacity through 2.5 and the new expansion coming.

In other news, Misaki and I have spent quite a lot of time (and gil) in remodeling the FC house. I'm really OCD when it comes to this. Interior renovations in the works. I realize some cliques have been training eachothers chocos and that's great but I'd like to see more people involved. As far as chocobo training goes, if you feed my chocobo I'll feed yours. We're all in the same boat here and you get what you give.

Please log in to post a reply.