Oxnard Officer replied

521 weeks ago

As most of you know, Archie has stepped down as Free Company Leader and I took the reigns. The company will remain the same as always. As soon as The Card Counters have successfully cleared the Second Coil of Bahamut, some members including myself and Archie will be leading the FC into PvP. We would like to rank up farly well in order to destroy everything in the 2.3 Frontlines PvP update. Also in June, Ophelia will be not as active due to personal issues, thus Demonstriker will be taking over as 1st Mate. As always, if you guys need any help within the game you can always contact myself or anyone else. We are on guild work and if you have a smart phone, we use LINE App. Just get with me or Ophe for group invites. Ace of Hearts and Fuma have been really working their asses off to beat coil as well. Both teams are just starting T9. Best of luck to Kyo and Souls Team. Hope everyone has fun in the upcoming patches and in coil ^^.

Grim replied

521 weeks ago

How does PvP tie into the 2.3 stuff? I never watched the livestream updates

Oxnard Officer replied

520 weeks ago

PvP is always different from PvE. Frontlines will be a 24 man brawl between 3 teams. You can glamor you pvp gear into pve only if you attain the correct rank. PvP helps in PvE with reaction and muscle memory. I love to kill other players especially as a sch. It really is funny whenI get 4 kills and the dps get 0 lol. I also believe with frontlines it will make ranking up easier to accomplish. A select few within the FC like Soul, Napi, Me and a few others are all over rank 20 and closing in on 30 atm. We would love to have our FC rule the PvP spotlight and make some excellent merking videos in the future to show how good we can be.

Grim replied

520 weeks ago

Only done the shit twice, so I pretty much have no experience with the stuff xD
Please log in to post a reply.