Archie Adams Admin replied

524 weeks ago

Close to 5am Central today even with tired eyes and tired minds we finally beat T8. We spent almost 8 hours in there Friday night and with a little help from Oxnard and Hax's tips we killed at the absolute last second before hard enrage. Bard legs and belt dropped. Clear video here. Turn 9 here we come…..

Grim replied

524 weeks ago

We start our practice tomorrow @.@ we dedicated 5hrs to clearing T7 last night for Napi and Cen

Oldprofile replied

523 weeks ago

So Archie, when are you gonna man up and talk to me about what you pulled on my group? Ever? I actually found out tonight that Ox has been planning to leave us for over a week too. Playing like a bunch of selfish little fucks and screwing friends over is gonna catch up with you trust me. When you sabotage your friends and the people who respect you eventually the rest of your minions will figure out just what kind of person you actually are. Before all you fanboi's stick up for him learn the facts around what he did to my group before you open your mouth. I put that whole group together mostly from scratch myself, if it wasn't for me you guys wouldn't even know ox, so just remember that for everything you guys accomplish with your group, you couldn't have done it without me.

I'm sure you'll just delete this but make sure archie see's it first. I'll be in vegas still in august so if you wanna come talk to me about it I'd love to see you there. If you have the balls I'll send you a meeting spot.

Gordon Freeman Member replied

523 weeks ago

lolmmodrama

Oxnard Officer replied

523 weeks ago

Rail, im going to stop this. It is not ophes or archies or anyones fault except mine I went to there group. I talked to kaien about my health when we were on t6 when 2.2 first came out. Don't believe me ask him, also, anyone can offer another player a spot, but the only person who can accept is the one whom is offered. So if you are going to be pissed off to is me. I left because of my sleeping issues. You need to accept that. There was no conspiracies, no going behind each others backs, etc… They offered me the spot the day I told them i was leaving the group. My mind was already made up and I told everyone except crab and kaien about it before you. Wherever you are getting this information from is lying to you and starting shit. There was times I wanted to leave your group previous to this because of the temper tantrums you decided to have, and you even apologized for them and i squashed that idea. So all in all, if your going to be pissed at anyone, be pissed at me. Just understand this is not anyone in the FC fault but mine, and I told you straight up I was leaving the group. Stop pestering ophe, archie, or anyone else in the FC. If you want to yell at me, do it in game.

Oldprofile replied

523 weeks ago

Ox you aren't stopping shit, and I'm not pestering anyone. I spoke once to ophe about it and said my peace, and I want to do the same with Archie. This isn't about you and actually the group is already in a better place which surprised the shit out of me, I was going to just end it. I do know you're only telling half the truth to me but I don't really care and I don't feel like getting into it.

This is about respect and how supposed friends treat eachother. If anyone from another group in the fc came to me wanting to join my group for any reason whatsoever, I would have immediately stopped the discussion from going further and said we need to all talk about it together, the member with his current groups leaders and myself. To me that's just common sense and the only way no one feels like any shady shit was going on behind someone's back. There was zero reason to rush something like this.

So let's just say I was the group 1 leader and had a brain fart and handled this situation exactly like it went down and didn't think about how this left the other group or what it looked like to them. And then I found out how super pissed the other leader was that I consider a friend. I would be tracking him down apologizing for how it went down and that I didn't have the common courtesy to include him on what was going on or something like that. Insead what happened, nothing, no one talked to me or let me in on any of these plans until you text me in the middle of the night saying you were joining group 1.

So now I'm done, at this point I consider Archie a coward, I know he won't talk to me about this, so it's clear to me what the intentions were. This was done disrespecfully in every way and I've responded in kind. You would be surprised the people that have come out of the woodwork to tell me their stories about how they were treated by the fc and group 1 in particular. In some weird way I feel like this is all for the best, I would rather something like this happen so I know what people are actually like than not ever know at all.

To anyone on the outside of this reading this I know I sound furious because I am, my intentions aren't to start drama because that's not me. I'm responding to how I've been treated by the leadership of the fc and I would be extremely cautious going forward in a fc with this groups leadership in it.

Archie Adams Admin replied

523 weeks ago

Bear's right. I handled this matter in the worst way possible. I should have contacted you as soon as I could but I froze up when I fully comprehended the gravity of the choice I made. I haven't slept easy knowing I kicked a longtime friend and his boys to the curb for the sake of my own party's progress. It was highly disrespectful and unforgivable. I was blinded by my addiction to winning (and alcohol) when I made the hasty decision to accept Ox into my party. It was a massive oversight and I can't apologize enough to you or your group.

To set the record straight we were never conspiring to poach Ox from you but he talked to me a few times about how 2nd coil was going in both our groups and that he has a sleep disorder. He offered to fill in a few times when we were down a healer but only if you guys weren't raiding for the rest of the week. The moment I thought about replacing our current scholar I let him know but then I rushed a decision thinking it would give you enough time to replace him before next reset. I'm sorry it ended this way and looking back I know I should have handled this situation differently. I've officially stepped down as FC Master and Ox will be taking my place by default. I know this is not enough to reconcile our differences but I realize what I did wrong and I'm trying.

If you're still in Vegas for Fan Fest the least I can do is buy you a beer or you can prove the obvious fact that you can cave-in my fucking skull in no time at all. If not, I wish you success and good fortune in the future anyway old friend.

~Arch

Oldprofile replied

523 weeks ago

This gives me alot of peace and I can at least thank you for that Archie. I think the longer it went on where the only feedback I was getting from your group was that nothing was done wrong my anger just built and built.

You stepping down will have to be something that's completely up to you and your fc, I don't need anything like that to make me feel better, I just wanted some acknowledment, had you guys made a mistake and come to me alot sooner maybe this could have all been avoided.

I had some great times with you guys over the last few years, maybe we can all learn from this for the future, and just agree to finally be on our seperate ways now.
Please log in to post a reply.