Archie Adams Admin replied

540 weeks ago

New year, business as usual. We've pretty much cleared all new content from 2.1 now I'd like to focus on making gil for the company house. If you still need primal clears then make it known to us. Officership has been downsized and congrats to Ox on being chosen as the new representative from coil group 3. Applications have been opened up on this site (recruitment tab) but recruitment is still by referral. If you want to recommend someone to join then inform us and have them fill out an app.

We've been doing a lot of treasure hunt lately and have made a steady amount of gil each run. Thanks to everyone who attend and make regular contributions to our housing fund. Keep up the good work. Only about half of the active members of the FC have contributed time/gil towards the housing fund but it's ok the other half just won't be allowed inside when we buy our mansion :P. If you have limited funds or have no idea how to contribute then buy tome mats and give them to Kayo (particularly animal fat) or gather/buy Peisteskin maps and attend when we run treasure hunt or give them to someone else. If you run out of space then just mail the maps to me or oph. Oph and I will be stepping up our FC gil making efforts starting tonight. Be ready.

last edited 540 weeks ago by Archie Adams

Oxnard Officer replied

540 weeks ago

You can also give me Potash if you find them or the animal fats, all my crafter's are 50 and can make 100% HQ items. The mats you give me will 100% be contributed towards the house.
Please log in to post a reply.