Archie Adams Admin replied

545 weeks ago

We fuckin' did it! After a month of sleep deprivation and constantly adjusting our strategy we pulled off a near perfect T5 kill. T5 Clear Video. Gratz to everyone and thanks for your dedication and hard work. Good news all around. Sanguine Blade is on his way to recovery and his group also pulled off their T4 win yesterday. Great job guys! Group 3 is also beginning to work on turn 5. We can post strat/tips later if you guys need. Also everyone welcome Kayo Kaze. He's our new mnk for group 1.

2.1 is less than two weeks away and we'll need to figure out our housing situation when the time comes. For now I've created a thread on housing area preference here: 2.1 Housing thread. As for furniture items I believe Sanguine Blade has 1 ADS item, Oph has and ADS frame and plate, Mec- Garuda feather, Kayo - Titan heart, and I know someone has an Ifrit's horn. I'm sure other members have those items as well. We still don't know how many we need but just hang on to them.

It's a shame that we all won't be able to raid Crystal Tower together but hopefully that'll change sometime in the future. For now just keep up the good work and come to us if you need anything.

Zasia Member replied

544 weeks ago

I have that Ifrit's horn.

Eragon Mcdohl replied

544 weeks ago

I also have a horn. Luckily the only lockout on CT is looting, so our groups should be able to mix and match as much as they want in terms of going, same for all the new dungeons and primals. Will be good to reconnect again.
Please log in to post a reply.